February brings the earliest signs of spring blossoms, as well as the holiday of sweet romance - Valentine’s Day. The 14th is a great day for a tried and true classic pairing of flowers and chocolate and a bouquet of red roses is an easy win, but sometimes playing it safe just doesn’t cut it. We want you to make this year’s V-Day a little more thoughtful for that special someone, give them something they'll be sure to use and love all year round with our latest Valentine's Day gift guide.
- Marit Rae Heart Stretch Bracelet: Nothing says “I love you” more than quite literally - your heart! Give the gift of love with a budget-friendly, gold filled beaded stretch bracelet handmade by Santa Barbara-based jewelry designer, Marit Rae. Classic, simple, and easy to pull on and off, this bracelet will give your valentine some serious arm candy goals as an extra addition or as is.
- Anine Bing Lace Bra with Trim - Black: If you’re looking for a more intimate gift, this delicate bralette will certainly spice things up. An Anine Bing classic, this underpiece is crafted from a delicate scalloped stretch lace. This dainty eyelash lace bralette adds alluring detail when peeking out of a silk cami or tee. Equal parts sexy and functional, this bra is surprisingly supportive and a favorite everyday bralette as well.
- EF Collection Arrow Stud - Rose Gold: Your Valentine will certainly feel shot by Cupid’s arrow with these dainty EF Collection studs. Decorated with diamonds, these 14k rose gold earrings will add a sweet touch of romance to your evening. Buy these as a pair or make up your own match and purchase individually.
- Golden Goose Superstar - White Suede and Shocking Pink: One can never go wrong with the gift of Golden Goose for that special someone. Nothing seems more suitable than this fully sueded Superstar with an eye-catching hot pink vinyl heel cup for some added shine. This all-white pair of handmade kicks are true to the Italian label’s traditional distressed aesthetic. These will surely help express your feelings to your Valentine. After all, Italian is a love language, isn’t it?
- Krewe Collins Nylon - Petal: Give your special someone a less ordinary gift with these brand new sunglasses by the sunglass god’s themselves, Krewe. These handmade frames feature an iconic round shape and oversized keyhole and angular temples. Its flat, nylon lenses give the construction an unexpected twist. The grey gradient nylon lenses are complemented by the gentle petal pink coloration for a little touch of femininity.
- Anine Bing Bar Silk Skirt - Burgundy: A soft and silky dream, this midi-length pull on skirt by Anine Bing is the perfect gift for the more fashion-forward Valentine. Perfect for date night, the deep red coloration will surely add some passion. The figure-skimming 100% silk slip skirt hugs the body with a subtle mermaid silhouette elevated with french seams for a delicate finish.
- Maison Louis Marie Perfume Oil - No. 4 Bois De Balincourt: This roll-on perfume is the kind of gift that you truly cannot go wrong with. A brand and Pavilion favorite, fragrance number for has created its own cult following. The oil features a sandalwood fragrance with a dominant cedarwood scent complemented by a spicy cinnamon nutmeg undertone with earthy notes of vetiver make for a memorable but gentle scent.
- Pascale Monvoisin Bowie Necklace - Black: If you feel like going above and beyond with a little bit of a splurge gift, then what better gift can you give than Pascale Monvoisin? Your Valentine is an absolute rockstar! Inspired by the late and great David Bowie give this handmade necklace signature to the Parisian designer. Featuring polki diamonds set in Bakelite on an adjustable sparkling rose gold chain, this pendant will be a guaranteed showstopper.
Leave a comment