As promised, this week we bring yet another gift guide to help you navigate this year’s holiday season. We are firm believers in the money conscious way of living, so this week we are showing you 5 shop favorites under $100 that will keep you from breaking the bank.
- Anine Bing Wild At Heart Tee - Washed Black: Famous for their perfectly super soft washed tees and grunge inspired graphics, this shirt from Anine Bing is an ideal choice for the “cool girl” in your life. Cut from an ultra-soft cotton jersey with the perfect oversized silhouette, this tee is a must have this holiday season. The artful verbiage graphic across the chest compliments Anine Bing’s signature fit for rock ‘n’ roll edge.
- Anine Bing Lace Bra with Trim - Black: If you’re looking for a more intimate gift, this delicate bralette is the perfect match. Also, from Anine Bing, this underpiece is crafted from a delicate scalloped stretch lace. This dainty eyelash lace bralette adds alluring detail when peeking out of a silk cami or tee. Supportive boning at the sides will make this a new favorite everyday bra under almost anything.
- Shashi Circle Bracelet - Yellow Gold: This bracelet is the perfect simple and affordable gift for the minimalist jewelry lover. This Shashi bracelet features a circular ring connected by two ultra delicate chains that wrap around the wrist. This 18 karat gold plated vermeil (18k yellow gold on sterling silver) bracelet is adjustable in length and is finished with a colorful tassel for a simple pop of charm. Perfect for to stack up for an arm party or wear simply as is.
- Marit Rae Horoscope Necklace: This beautiful gold plated necklace is artfully handmade in Santa Barbara by Marit Rae herself. A simple horoscope necklace graphic on side with the sign engraved in a sweet script on the back. This features a dazzling and delicate open link chain anchored by a simple circular pendant. Perfect for the celestial lover, gift them their birth sign on this easy layerable necklace.
- Maison Louis Marie Perfume Oil - No. 4 Bois de Balincourt: The fragrance that brought fame and cult fans, No. 4, from Los Angeles based Maison Louis Marie. This unisex roll on perfume oil is the perfect gift for just about anyone on your list: sandalwood fragrance with a dominant cedarwood scent complimented by a spicy cinnamon nutmeg undertone with earthy notes of vetiver make for a memorable but gentle scent. All handmade in L.A. this oil is affordable and addictive, you’ll find yourself buying one for yourself as well!