Back to school, back to the office–it’s that time of the year to slowly let summer go and ease back into a professional state of mind. Whether you’re returning to work or to school, you will need a wardrobe refresh to get you through the shift. Trading sundresses for trousers and shirts for tees, at Pavilion we have a myriad of new essentials to get you through the season of transitional dressing and today we guide you on how to implement them into your rotational wardrobe.
- Golden Goose Superstar Skate in White Leather Black Heel - Simple sneakers are always a closet staple but can also be worn to work with the right outfit! Choose a lightly distressed pair in simple white leather to pair with non-distressed denim, a clean and simple shirt and finish with a blazer. This is a great casual approach to office dressing while still maintaining professionalism.
- Cotton Citizen Cindy Jean in Prince - Simple, clean bootcut jeans are a great staple to carry you from now into fall, and the newest Cindy jean by Cotton Citizen offers ultimate comfort as well. In an easy to wear silhouette versatile enough for any footwear, this jean can easily be dressed up and down and the neutral mid wash is great for late summer dressing.
- Nili Lotan Yorke Shirt in Dark Navy - Crisp, clean shirts are a must-have office staple, and Nili’s newest silhouette Yorke offers casual comfort as well with its oversized, easy silhouette. Cuff up the sleeves and tuck it into your trousers, or wear it loose and unbuttoned to take it to dinner. We have a variety of colors, prints and styles at Pavilion. Explore the full collection of button up shirts here.
- Misa Amarine Dress in Indigo Blue - Crisp clean cotton dresses in flattering and unexpected lines take you from summer to fall in dark hues. The Amarine dress from Misa is an easy one to love for both the office and beyond. Wear it now with sandals then add a blazer and boots once the weather cools down.
- Cotton Citizen Verona Midi Dress in Black - Simple, well fitting black dresses in casual cuts and fabrics can be worn for the office with a layer over it, like a sharp blazer. Or pair this bestselling dress with a long knit duster for work!
- Nili Lotan Shon Pant in Cadet Blue - No matter what color we bring to Pavilion of the Shon pant–and we’ve had a lot!--it’s always a hit. Now available in Cadet Blue, this shade of the Shon pant is collegiate, professional and almost doubles as an alternative to your clean denim–with endless comfort added! Pair these with almost anything, but for returning to work we love it with a lightweight long sleeve crew in black, then just add your favorite belt and leather shoes to finish the look.