Most of you holiday shoppers have your major gifts in place but for the procrastinators out there looking for some last minute inspiration or that little extra something, we bring you one final guide to finish stuffing those stockings. Easy and budget-friendly, stocking stuffers are a delight and necessity for many families during the holiday season. This week we're having some easy and affordable fun, and showing you our Pavilion gift guide featuring our 5 favorite wallet friendly items. Saving the best for last, don't forget to finish your wish list this season at the shop!
- Tatcha Blotting Papers: We all have that one friend or family member who is skin-care obsessed! Personalize their stocking with Tatcha’s aburatorigami japanese beauty papers. The product that launched the cult favorite brand, these chic blotting papers come with 30 sheets of soft leaflets made of 100% abaca leaf mixed with gold flakes to help absorb any excess oil without disturbing makeup. The abaca leaf was first discovered by geisha’s when they realized that when pressed into paper, the pulp of this plant’s leaves was incredibly soft, strong and absorbent leaving sensitive skin free of unwanted oils.
- Maison Louis Marie Candle No. 2 Le Long Fond: Last week, we showed you Maison Louis Marie’s roll on perfume oil in Number 4. This week, be prepared to add yet another deliciously addicting scent to your list, No.2 Le Long Fond. Hand poured in Los Angeles, this candle is a savory mixture of hinoki wood underlined by notes of cedarwood and patchouli with a strong amber character. This scent is beautifully woodsy and unisex making it the perfect stocking stuffer for any fragrance lover. Brand creator, Marie du Petit Thouars, named Le Long Fond after her grandfather’s nursery in Belgium which is still active today. Cruelty-free, gluten free, vegan, paraben free, and sulfate free, this all-natural scent will make you feel right at home.
- Marit Rae Marquis Silk Cord Necklace: Sometimes, adding a little bit of bling to a stocking can go a long way. This classic, simple and sweet necklace handmade by Santa Barbara native, Marit Rae, is the perfect delicate and budget friendly gift for the jewelry lover in your life. The necklace is elevated with a twisted silk cord anchored by three dazzling marquise cut stones. Wear on its own, or compliment this piece with other layers for a stack party!
- Shashi Evil Eye Studs - YG Clear: These gorgeous eye shaped earrings by popular price-conscious jewelry brand, Shashi. Made in New York, these studs are the perfect statement stud stocking stuffer. These petite evil eye pave crystal earrings are made of 18k vermeil (gold plated on sterling silver) and decorated with white zircons featuring a beautiful bezel center stone. Give the give of luck and protection with these evil eyes to watch over the one you love.
- Subtle Luxury Cashmere Tech Gloves: Give the gift of warmth and practicality this holiday season! For the tech savvy gift recipient, you cannot go wrong with these 100% cashmere tech gloves by Subtle Luxury. These smart-screen friendly gloves have special fingertips that allow you to scroll your heart out without having to remove them.