Fall is in full swing, and with it come a slew of new arrivals at Pavilion! This is the time of the year for the greatest incoming brands, styles and trends. With such a variety of new styles this season, today at Pavilion we are highlighting key trends in the forecast for this season and beyond.
- Cream Knits - Warm tones and creamy hues are trending this season in the knit department. Whether you’re looking for a chunky cable knit or a long sleeve layer, infuse your fall wardrobe with knits in various shades of cream, oat and tan. They are universally flattering and pair perfectly with every other shade in your closet.
- Detailed Denim - The world of denim has been introducing playful touches and fun updates to silhouettes we’ve all grown comfortable with–and arguably bored of. Since the beginning of the year we’ve been seeing an attitude of “anything goes” when it comes to denim, and to refine that for our loyalists we recommend denim with details that stand out. Still Here’s Bambi jean offers an embroidered stripe down just the back for an unexpected touch, while Moussy’s Boulder has a double denim waistband that makes people look twice.
- Jewel Tones - Vibrant, bold tones of pinks, greens and purples are trending for this season, and we have a variety of iterations at Pavilion! Lean hard into the trend with a bold blouse like the Florence or a monochromatic Silk Slip Dress for a complexion flattering look. Otherwise, infuse a simple outfit with a pop of color, like our Pure Cashmere Crew in striking hot pink.
- Black Outerwear - Black jackets and outerwear are always an easy essential, but they have come full force this year and are trending more than ever! Everyone needs a trusty black leather jacket, and the Vyner is a special spin on a classic elevated with unique details. Whether you’re in need of a black bomber, biker, coat or even a shacket to wear with everything this season, we’ve got you covered here.
- Touches of Tortoise - Accessories make the outfit, and tortoise is a trend that’s here to upgrade your accessory game! From Sunglasses to Claws to Hoops, any fall outfit can be elevated with a simple tortoise accessory or two.
- Big Bold Hoops - It’s all about adding details this season, and the classic hoop is no exception. Upgrade your collection with a bold set of Twist Hoops, which are a literal spin on your staple, or swap out your smaller pairs for bigger statement hoops.