With the official start of fall tomorrow, we are ready to shift gears and explore a darker, richer color palette with our wardrobe rotation. Neutrals in various shades are always a fallback, but this season we want to highlight the beauty of burgundy in all its various fabrics and textures, and give you ideas on how to style it with your staples.
- Cara Cara Marissa Jacket in Evening Daisy Geo Medallion - For a subtle touch of burgundy this fall, try this uniquely quilted and printed jacket in rich tones. Pair it with a dark tank or tee of your choice and clean, non-distressed denim. Keeping the outfit simple will make the tone pop!
- Golden Goose Slides in Leopard Pony Pink Star - Work another subtle amount of burgundy in your outfit through your choice of footwear. Sneakers with this much personality can easily complement solid colored separates and be the star of the show. Or pair them with other burgundy tones to truly lean into the trending color!
- Cara Cara Estela Dress in Medallion Rum Raisin - Crafted from lightweight viscose chiffon, the Estela dress is the perfect way to take this season’s color from casual to formal. This vibrant tone marries perfectly with the sweetheart neckline and delicately puffed sleeves. Add an elegant boot or heel, and the Harris Wharf Overcoat for a complete outfit sure to garner endless compliments.
- Anine Bing Mike Sweater in Burgundy - Luscious alpaca wool pops when married with a burgundy tone. The unusual cable knit of this easy sweater makes it stand out and looks incredible paired with a boyfriend jean and a simple sneaker.
- Anine Bing Walker Tee Retro Tiger in Dark Cherry - Anine Bing is known for her easy printed tees, and this year the collection leaned heavy into port wine tones. The Walker Tee is great for cuffing and tucking into a trouser with a blazer layered over for an elevated yet cool look.
- Harris Wharf Overcoat Boiled Wool in Burgundy Mouline - The ultimate piece for our burgundy collection! This overcoat is a classic in its cut with boiled wool for ultimate longevity and a gorgeously deep shade of wine to spice up absolutely everything you will wear this fall! Light enough for thin layers underneath, we especially love this coat with a creamy neutral undertone and dark denim for a polished ensemble.
Shown above: Anine Bing Bar Silk Skirt in Dark Cherry
Lastly, we can’t forget about the Bar Skirt–a Pavilion perennial, now in a new color, and worthy of its own photo! Crafted from luscious silk satin in an easy bias cut with a rich dark cherry tone, this is undoubtedly the skirt of the season. Wear it with absolutely everything–dress it up with a bodysuit, blazer and boots, or down with a slouchy sweatshirt and sneakers. Highlight the rich vibrant color by keeping the rest of the outfit neutral, or pair with our picks above to fully highlight the beauty of burgundy.