New arrivals from everyone’s favorite denim brand AGOLDE, are pouring into the shop. The brand continues to impress with amazing, fresh fits and washes. This Los Angeles based denim brand focuses on a tightly curated range of seasonally appropriate washes and trend forward fits and fabrications. Featuring everything from stretch denim manufactured using organically sourced cotton to classic 90’s rigids, we think there’s an AGOLDE pant out there for almost everyone. There are too many best sellers to keep count, so this week, we are giving you ultimate fit guide for our favorite skinnies. Whether you’re a seasoned skinny jean lover, or on the eternal search for the perfect pair, keep reading, we think we might have just what you want.
- If you prefer your jeans to fit like the softest second skin - these are the skinnies for you. The super-stretch jeans are made using the classic blend of 98% cotton and 2 % Elastane.
- They feature a zip front closure with a mid-high rise measuring at 9 ¾”. This feels like a high mid rise or a low high rise for most. Great for petites!
- These are a true curve hugging skinny with a higher cropped length inseam of 25 ¾”. If you taller (over 5’6”ish) these will likely be a little too short,, but if you are on the petite side, these jeans will be the perfect ankle length.
- The gorgeous inky blue wash found in the Claremont is classic with its subtle whiskering and wear with a raw hem at the leg opening measuring at 9 ¾”. This still feels pretty skinny for most!
If you don’t need to add another blue washed skinny to your wardrobe, the Sophie also comes in Jet, a versatile flat black wash. This wash contains a different fiber content blend of 89% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester, and 4% Elastane and runs smaller! Size down in the Claremont though, we promise it’s worth it!
- This is a high rise, comfort-stretch skinny made using a blend of 66% Lyocell, 32% Organic Cotton, 2% Recycled Elastane.
- They feature a true high rise button fly closure (11 ¼”) for a heritage feel with vintage inspired distress at the hem, pockets, and waistband. Great to worn with cropped tees.
- These fit tight throughout the leg with a taper at the knee for a fitted aesthetic through the calf. The leg opening is not as tight as your typical “jegging-like” skinny measuring at 11 ½” for ease.
- A 27” inseam makes this a perfect ankle crop for most ladies over 5’5”. For the petite take don’t be afraid to cut the raw hems!
- These are stretchy and run true size but are a definitive light wash. Be cautious if you are used to a super stretchy skinny, these may feel more rigid than usual.
- If this wash isn’t something that you’re looking for, we also carry the Nico in Subdued, Vox, Embark and Virtue (size down these run big!) Fit and size may vary with the different washes as dye techniques cause some to feel more rigid, or softer than others.
Shown above: Illesteva Jefferson 54 in Matte Black with Grey Flat Lenses, Anine Bing Basic Tee in White, DL1961 X Marianna Hewitt Annie Ultra Cropped Oversized Jacket in Salinas, AGOLDE Nico Hi Rise Slim Fit in Rooted, Golden Goose Mid Star in Leopard Pony with Black Star
- This is a comfort-stretch ultra soft tapered straight made from 66% Lyocell, 32% Organic Cotton, and 2% Recycled Elastane.
- They feature a zip front closure and a true hip grazing mid-rise measuring at 9 ¾”.
- These are a tapered straight, so they fit slightly looser from the knee down with a leg opening of 12 ¼”. This feels more like a tapered slim that a true straight.
- The beautiful deep washed black look features a destroyed hem and slight wear throughout the leg for a polished grunge-like aesthetic.
- With an inseam of 27”, this is a perfect ankle crop for the average woman. If your are more petite, cutting the hem to your desired length may be the move. Since these have slight stretch, we suggest taking your true size.